Difficulty Level: Easy
Stats: 1,060 / 1,601 ( 66.21% ) got this right
The following paragraph best supports which of the statements below?One of the warmest winters on record has put consumers in the mood to spend money. Spending is likely to be the strongest in thirteen years. During the month of February, sales of existing single-family homes hit an annual record rate of 4.75 million.
- consumer spending will be higher thirteen years from now than it is today.
- more people buy houses in the month of February than in any other month.
- during the winter months, the prices of single-family homes are the lowest.
- there were about 4 million homes for sale during the month of February.
- warm winter weather is likely to affect the rate of home sales.