Difficulty Level: Easy
Stats: 341 / 613 ( 55.63% ) got this right
Ten new television shows appeared during the month of September. Five of the shows were sitcoms, three were hour-long dramas, and two were news-magazine shows. By January, only seven of these new shows were still on the air. Five of the shows that remained were sitcoms.
- Only one of the news-magazine shows remained on the air.
- Only one of the hour-long dramas remained on the air.
- At least one of the shows that was cancelled was an hour-long drama.
- Television viewers prefer sitcoms over hour-long dramas.
- The cancelled shows will likely be replaced by sitcoms.